Inscrit le: 21 Mar 2018
|Posté le: 10 Avr 2018 06:29 Sujet du message: False .jig files in series
I've noticed all my series downloads getting stuck due to strange .jig files that are in the NZB indexes, but clearly cannot be found on the news servers. This prevents the download from completing, and a lot of 99.9% downloads stuck in my download que.
I've discovered the following so far:
- these files are listed in the nzb, so it's not a mistake to enque them
- this problem only happens for series downloads, my movies work fine as before
- this problem is recent (about a week old). I checked older nzb's that downloaded successfully, and they don't list these .jig files
- while I do run a post-processing script only on series files, I cannot imagine that that fact would enque false files in the queue?
- deleting the .jig file from the download causes the download to complete successfully, and post-processing and sorting to happen as expected.
- the .jig file is not listed in the par2, so the par2 check should pass...
I've tried listing the jig file in the special option for "quick_check_ext_ignore" along with the defaults, but that doesn't appear to be working.
Anyone know what's going on, and if there is something I can do to just ignore these jig files that started popping up suddenly?
Any help will be apprecited.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
Digital production studio